Join the Biodiversity Race 2010 along the brand new Western Adventure Park Connector Network. This network includes wilder places such as Diary Farm and Bukit Batok Nature Parks as well as scenic spots such as 'Little Guilin' and many neighbourhood parks.
What's at the The Western Adventure Park Connector Network?
From media reports: Some of the things you can see and do here include:
- Mountain biking at Zhenghua Park and Dairy Farm Nature Park.
- Rock Climbing at Dairy Farm Quarry.
- Hiking at Bukit Timah Nature Reserve and Zhenghua Park.
- Scenic lookouts at Bukit Batok Town Park ('Little Guilin') and Bukit Batok Nature Park.
- Bird Watching & photography along Bukit Panjang Park Connector, Zhenghua Park and Bukit Batok Nature Park.
- Butterfly spotting along Pang Sua Park Connector.
- Regional parks, such as Choa Chu Kang Park, offer family-oriented facilities such as playgrounds and fitness corners
- Learning about a slice of Singapore's history along Hillview Park Connector (where the Ford Motor factory is a short distance away)
- Wallace Education Centre and nature trail at Dairy Farm Nature Park
- Leisure activities along Pang Sua Park Connector
Downloadable map of the Western Adventure Park Connector Network from the NParks website.
More details about the Biodiversity Race 2010
Ready for a fun-filled adventure? Form a team of four members and join an exciting race along The Western Adventure Park Connector Network. The Western Adventure Park Connector Network is home to a wide variety of flora and fauna. Spot birds, butterflies, dragonflies and plants, and identify them using guidesheets. The team with the most number of correct entries wins.
There are prizes worth $1000 to be won!
Closing date for registration: 30 Apr. To register, please contact Nanthini at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kian Boon at email@example.com
Start: Bukit Batok Nature Park
End: Choa Chu Kang Nature Park
Registration fee: $20 per team